We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer who will be responsible for utilizing various channels to search for potential candidates, identify passive candidates, and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
Since we’re all about data, you’ll be measuring conversion rates from applicants to hires, and maintaining our candidate database.
You’ll manage referrals from external networks and current employees, oversee communication with past candidates for new opportunities, and promote our brand both online and off.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role – 2 years minimum
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present Lemonade and open roles to potential candidates
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences, Management or relevant field
- Team player
- High EQ
- Out of the box thinker
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.