Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our hiring efforts in our TLV office.
You’ll source potential candidates through online and offline channels, including social platforms and professional networks, carry out screening processes & candidate evaluations, and collaborate with hiring managers.
You’ll help promote our employer brand initiatives online and offline – such as job postings on social media, hosting and/or participating in career events, meetups etc., and manage long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
You’ll manage referrals from external networks and current employees, oversee communication with past candidates for new opportunities, and measure conversion from applicants to hire, maintain our candidate database.
- Proven work experience as a tech recruiter or similar role – 2 years minimum
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English – a must
- Ability to positively present Lemonade and open roles to potential candidates
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences, Management or relevant field
- Team player
- High EQ
- Out of the box thinker
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.