We’re looking for an SEO expert to lead our organic traffic efforts and grow this channel.
In this role, you’ll manage all onsite/offsite activities, providing and executing scalable strategies while managing internal and external resources. If you’re a self-starter creative out-of-the-box thinker,, and love the challenge of finding technical and content optimization while keeping very high branding standards- this one’s for you.
- At least 5 years experience in SEO in a leadership position
- Passion for SEO, content, and inbound marketing
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Experience in leading content creation and promotion
- Experience working with CMSs environments
- Strong communication skills and good team player: you’re a multitasker and effective collaborator across other teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on several tasks at a time in a deadline driven environment
- Inhouse background and/or in startup companies – advantage
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.