Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who’s experienced in planning, designing and delivering consumer-facing apps. If you have perfect English, a deep understanding of consumer business, and a love for data and delighting users, this one’s for you.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading product work, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and content writers. With an in-depth knowledge of Lemonade’s customers, products, and brand, you’ll create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes. You’ll also prioritize tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
Note: Please only apply for this position if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products.
- At least 3 years experience working as a senior product manager in a successful startup – a must
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Passion for UX
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
- We use only Macs! If you prefer MS Windows, we’re not for you 🙂
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.