Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who’s experienced in planning, designing and delivering consumer-facing apps. If you have perfect English, a deep understanding of business, and a love for data and delighting users, this one’s for you.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading product work, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and content writers. With an in-depth knowledge of Lemonade’s customers, products, and brand, you’ll create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes. You’ll also prioritize tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
Note: Please only apply for this position if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products.
- At least 3 years experience working as a senior product manager in a successful startup – a must
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Passion for UX
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on his knowledge to others
- We work with Macs and Apple gear! (If you prefer Windows, this isn’t for you)
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.