Senior Product Designer
We’re on the search for an experienced Senior Product Designer with a big heart and a small ego, who lives and breathes design and creativity.
If you’re a master of digital design with a strong understanding of tech, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll work with different teams to create pixel-perfect web and mobile products. You’ll work on customer-facing visuals and internal tools, as well as landing pages, illustrations, ads and… even swag.
We’re looking for deep thinkers who are passionate about UX, design and product.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing customer facing digital products (web and mobile)
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity and usability
- Experience solving complex product UX problems
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles
- Data visualization skills
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team player with great communication skills
- B.A in Visual Communication – advantage
- Online portfolio – A MUST
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.