Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a hardworking Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Makers team. Take part in building our automated cloud infrastructure by designing, implementing, and monitoring our production systems.
You’ll be responsible for building automated deployment and testing environments, managing performance bottlenecks, and continuously improving the security and resilience of our platform.
- 5+ years experience with Linux system administration
- Extensive experience with automating deployments, configuration management, and system integration using tools such as Puppet, Chef, Docker, and Jenkins
- Experience working and configuring monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Nagios, Graphite, etc.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience in relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (Bash/Python/Go/Ruby)
- Experience with AWS / GCP
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree – a big plus
- Experience managing NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Memcached) – a plus
- Experience managing large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ) -a plus
- Experience managing BigData solutions (Hadoop, Hive, Impala) – a plus
- Experience with HashiStack (Vault, Consul, Nomad, Terraform) – a big plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.