Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a hardworking Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Makers team. Take part in building our automated cloud infrastructure by designing, implementing, and monitoring our production systems.
You’ll be responsible for building automated deployment and testing environments, managing performance bottlenecks, and continuously improving the security and resilience of our platform.
- 5+ years experience with Linux system administration
- Extensive experience with automating deployments, configuration management, and system integration using tools such as Puppet, Chef, Docker, and Jenkins
- Experience working and configuring monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Nagios, Graphite, etc.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience in relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (Bash/Python/Go/Ruby)
- Experience with AWS / GCP
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree – a big plus
- Experience managing NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Memcached)
- Experience managing large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience managing BigData solutions (Hadoop, Hive, Impala)
- Experience with HashiStack (Vault, Consul, Nomad, Terraform) – a big plus
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.