Senior Backend Developer
We’re looking for a senior backend developer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our Makers team. We use only Macs, run linux on our servers, and invest a lot in automation, AI, and bots.
If you think about coding as craftsmanship, have an academic background in software engineering, and want to learn how to build incredible software in record speeds, you’ve come to the right place.
- 3+ years working as a full stack developer
- All around player, fast, self-learning individual
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Passion for code craftsmanship
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Smart, problem solver
- Loves getting shit done!
- Experience working on high scale, production-grade projects
- Contributes to open source projects – a plus
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.