Sales Manager – Real Estate
We’re on the search for a talented, experienced salesperson who knows how to close a deal and grow sales. If you’re a passionate, tech-savvy hustler with strong interpersonal skills and a hefty background in sales, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new clients from start to finish. This includes driving lead generation efforts, selling Lemonade’s value proposition, closing contracts, and launching plans with partners. You’ll also work closely with other departments, helping our product team develop new tools, and communicating client feedback to our engineering team.
- Immediate availability
- Fast learner, self-driven individual with willingness to roll up your sleeves (if you choose to wear sleeves)
- 4 years of sales experience (preferably B2B2C and in financial services)
- Proven successful track record
- Lots of attention and care to detail
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Willingness to work with individuals in different time zones and cultures
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
- Experience within the real estate sector
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.