Risk Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead risk related innovation and execution of product features. The role includes leading a squad of data scientists and engineers while researching, planning, managing and executing risk mitigation functionality.
The perfect candidate has a rare combination of an inquisitive mind, analytical background, creativity, out of the box thinking and a genuine interest in psychology and user behaviour.
We’re looking for someone who has experience working on financial products, preferably in a risk related position.
Note: Please apply only if you have a proven track record as an analyst, and have experience managing small teams.
- At least 5 years experience working as a senior product manager
- At least 2 years working as an analyst, preferably in the financial industry
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self organized, process driven
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and user experience
- Passion for delighting users
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on knowledge to others
- We use only Macs! If you prefer MS Windows, we’re not for you 🙂
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.