Head of Regulatory Operations
We’re on the hunt for our Head of Regulatory Operations (RegOps) to lead our nationwide expansion efforts. If you’re an aggressive self-starter with State Filing Manager experience, we think you’ll love this opportunity to spur regulators to action.
As Lemonade’s Head of RegOps, you’ll design and manage an “agile” process to quickly take states from license submission to launch. Hiring and developing a team that can scale this operation to manage multiple states in parallel is critical to success. You’ll also own the ongoing filing and compliance requirements of active states, in partnership with our Insurance Product Team.
- Experience with U.S. homeowners/renters insurance filing
- Experience as a State Filing Manager is a huge plus
- Direct relationship with the network of state insurance departments
- Project management experience within a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable working with and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working in/with a startup company or hyper-growth business unit – a plus
- Actuarial or compliance experience – a plus
- Immediate availability
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.