Are you a detail-oriented, organized, get-shit-done kind of person? Are you open-minded to test out different platforms and work with great teams? If this sounds like you, read on.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our Makers team. For this position, you need to have great technical skills, prior experience testing consumer products, and an understanding of the QA workflow and technology in general.
- At least 4 years experience working as a QA engineer with cloud-based products
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible, hardworking, thrives in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Strong web technology skills and experience testing track record
- Experience in QA for both web and mobile applications
- Performs well in high intensity work environments
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.