Are you a detail-oriented, organized, get-shit-done kind of person? Are you open-minded to test out different platforms and work with great teams? If this sounds like you, read on.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our Makers team. For this position, you need to have great technical skills, prior experience testing consumer products, and an understanding of the QA workflow and technology in general.
- At least 4 years experience working as a QA engineer with cloud-based products
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible, hardworking, thrives in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Strong web technology skills and experience testing track record
- Experience in QA for both web and mobile applications
- Performs well in high intensity work environments
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.