Property Claims Specialist
We’re looking for a highly motivated property claims specialist to join our claims team. If you’re a spirited, customer-centric person, loaded with lots of positive energy, and have a genuine passion for helping others while learning new things, you’re going to love this opportunity.
In your typical Lemonade day, you’ll be expected to help us quickly and efficiently settle low-to -moderate property losses, perform a good deal of claims-centric work, administration, and customer communication.
Lemonade fully supports CEs and state reciprocity.
- 3-5 years of Personal Lines Property (Home, Renters, Condo) claim-handling experience, in Dwelling, Contents, and ALE
- 4-year College Degree is a must
- Immediate availability
- Tech and Internet savvy
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- Fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Licensed as a Property Adjuster in NY, CA, FL or other
- Experience working with some large national property service vendors (vendor management experience is a plus)
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Comfortable working with individuals in different time zones and cultures
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.