We’re on the search for an expert PPC specialist with strong analytical and creative skills to join our high-performance growth team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and scaling our push advertising channels, such as GDN and YouTube.
In your day-to-day, you’ll manage our paid channel activities, which involves monitoring and optimizing performance, providing analysis, and developing action plans to capitalize on new opportunities. You’ll also work closely with members of our design and content teams, leading the creative process for new ads. Significant past PPC experience is a must, as is creativity, independence, and quick learning skills.
- Bachelor’s degree – a must
- Previous experience in PPC (budgets $100K+/mo) – a must
- Previous experience in GDN or YouTube – an advantage
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization
- High proficiency in Excel (vlookup, Pivot tables)
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaigns practices and strategy in the context of performance marketing
- Fluent in English (an additional language is a big advantage)
- Independent and fast learning
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate these audiences
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable producing daily data reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a high-performance environment, with the ability to embrace and thrive in change
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.