We’re on the search for a PPC specialist with strong analytical skills to join our high performance growth team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and scaling our search engine paid channels.
In your day-to-day, you’ll manage SEM campaigns, which involves monitoring and optimizing performance, providing analysis, and developing action plans to capitalize on new opportunities. You’ll also work closely with members of our design and content teams on creative processes for new ads. Significant past PPC experience is a must, as is creativity, independence, and quick learning skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in PPC on Google search (budgets $100K+/mo) – a must
- Bachelor’s degree – a must
- High proficiency in Excel (vlookup, Pivot tables)
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaigns practices and strategy, in the context of performance marketing
- Fluent in English (an additional language is an advantage)
- Independent and creative thinking
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable producing daily data reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a high-performance environment, with the ability to embrace and thrive in change
- Multitasker: you’ll handle multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Team player-a must
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.