Partner Marketing Manager
Are you a creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a knack for data and problem solving? Do you have experience in email marketing and inbound lead generation through content? If so, this one’s for you.
We’re looking for a talented, experienced Marketing Manager to join our business development team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our partners, building strategy for partner marketing and executing marketing campaigns. In your typical Lemonade day, you’ll be crafting and writing email and ad campaigns for partners to promote Lemonade to their users, as well as building marketing campaigns to enhance current partner performance. Our ideal candidate is a data-driven team player with lots of attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation experience; industry experience with ability to quickly hit the ground running on our partner campaigns strongly preferred
- B2C email marketing experience (on the content side)
- Fluent in Hubspot and other inbound generation tools
- Proven success track record ($$) in building and executing marketing strategy
- All-around team player, fast, and self-learning individual
- Lots of attention and care to detail
- Passion for data
- Awesome in your own unique way
- Smart, problem solver
- Loves getting shit done!
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.