We’re looking for a highly motivated, detailed-oriented office manager to oversee our office operations in TLV.
In this role, you’ll be a strong cultural ambassador for Lemonade, bringing the best parts of our spirit into day-to-day operations.
As a cross-team collaborator, you’ll be key in creating a “best in class” workplace experience. The ideal candidate has a customer-centric approach and rich experience in handling a wide range of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, including vendor management, workplace maintenance, employee onboarding, events, and more.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Desk Manager, or Administrative Assistant in a startup environment-a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize while growing
- Proactive, attentive to details, and a problem-solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with working with different vendors
- Upbeat, positive attitude, super energetic, all-around team player, fast and self-learning individual
- Loves getting shit done!
- BA in Behavioral Sciences, Management or relevant field
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.