We’re looking for a highly motivated detail oriented Office Manager to oversee our office operations in Amsterdam and create a “best in class” workplace experience.
As a cross-team collaborator, you’ll be working closely with different functions across the company, and will be crucial in making sure company policies are implemented and organized, preparing and tracking projects (including periodic Board meetings) and following up and managing subsequent action plans. You’ll handle a wide range of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, including vendor management, workplace maintenance, employee onboarding, events, and more.
If you’re a multi-tasker with incredible organizational skills and a can-do outlook, this one’s for you.
- Legal background and understanding of processes and responsibilities in a Dutch company (in an insurance company or a fast growth start-up – an extra plus)
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual
- Smart, proactive, attentive to detail, and a problem-solver.
- Loves getting shit done!
- Detail oriented – nothing goes under your radar, and you have strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience working with Management and Supervisory Board Members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch (Other European languages is a plus)
- University degree in Law, Management, or relevant fields
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.