Night Owl Customer Experience Supervisor
We’re looking for a customer experience supervisor to join our team and oversee our overnight shift. If you’re an energized, highly motivated, and get-shit-done kind of person who is driven by empathy, this one’s for you.
In your typical night, you’ll oversee a small but mighty team of customer experience folks. You’ll be helping customers alongside your team, providing surprisingly delightful experiences.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a customer facing role
- Thoughtful and collaborative lead (no iron fists)
- Excellent communication skills
- Prefers working nights over days
- Data driven
- Self sufficient, fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Strong sense of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Familiar with tech start up organizations and culture – a huge plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.