Junior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Junior Product Manager to join Team Lemonade and grow with us. If you’re a tech-savvy self starter with perfect English, who has a deep passion to build products people love, and an obsession for data and user experience, this one’s for you.
As an entry-level position, we’re looking for a candidate who has some experience working as a product manager in tech. You’ll grow with the product team, and gain in-depth knowledge of Lemonade’s customers, products, and brand to create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed prototypes.
You’ll also prioritize tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product, and improve our customer experience.
- Experience working as a product manager in a successful startup – a must
- BA, BSc degree- a must
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self organized, process driven self-starter
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on knowledge to others
- We work with Macs and Apple gear! (If you prefer Windows, this isn’t for you
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.