Insurance Product Specialist
We׳re looking for an Insurance Product Specialist to join our growing and dynamic team focused on developing Lemonade’s product offerings. In this role, you’ll take insurance products all the way from concept to delivery, including designing coverage, pricing, and creating a user experience that makes insurance fast, simple, and delightful.
You’ll collaborate with our actuarial and underwriting experts to define coverage, pricing levels, and eligibility requirements for new products.. You’ll also team up with our expansion specialists to ensure regulatory approval and work closely with the Product team to implement these features with the Lemonade user experience always at the forefront.
The perfect candidate will be a highly analytical, experienced project manager, who is passionate to redefine the way that insurance products are delivered.
- 5-10 years of P&C experience; personal lines and homeowners strongly preferred
- Fast learner, self-driven. Willing and excited to get your hands dirty
- Can communicate complex concepts in a simple and understandable way
- Analytical, with a strong ability to identify trends, communicate results, and take action
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technologies
- Lots of attention and care to detail
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
- Track record of success and increasing positions of responsibility
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.