Insurance Product Analyst
We’re on the search for a tech-savvy, self-managed forward thinker who likes to get shit done and thinks outside of the box. If you’re pumped by the thought of disrupting the old insurance industry, thinking creatively, and delighting customers, we think you’re going to love this opportunity.
We’re looking for someone who loves dealing with the smallest of details, but also sees the big picture and and is great at pushing things forward fast.
In your typical Lemonade day, you’ll be expected to take ownership of insurance products and drive our geographic expansion forward. You’ll be working with regulators across the nation on filing our rates and forms.
- High energy, hard-working personality
- Owner, self-driven, and hands-on
- 3 years+ as an analyst
- Analytical, with a strong ability to identify trends, communicate results, and take action
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Lots of attention to detail
- Highly available and dependable
- Immediate availability
- Insurance experience, especially homeowners/personal lines
- Actuarial, filing, and/or underwriting experience
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.