We’re on the search for an experienced Illustrator 🎨 who lives and breathes design and creativity. Working full-time at our Tel Aviv office, you’ll be responsible for executing visual materials for Lemonade, from concept to final hand-off.
We’re looking for people who love innovation and challenging the status quo. We’re all about creative self-starters who get excited by the very thought of changing an entire industry for the better.
An ideal candidate has proven work experience as an illustrator and animator, visual design skills and proficiency in animation, vector illustration, video editing, After Effects, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Premiere.
- Proven work experience as an illustrator in a tech company
- Strong illustration and drawing skills
- Character design
- An eye for consistency and branding
- UX understanding
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- BS/MS in Design or a Visual Arts field with a focus on animation a plus
- Animation and Motion Design skills a big plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.