Illustrator & Animator
As you can probably tell from our brand identity, we love vectors, flat design, and simple, fun, smooth animations. We’re on the search for someone who can help us bring ideas to life using Lemonade’s existing style of characters, lines, and colors.
For this position, character animation is an absolute must.
Together, we’ll make cool animation clips – anything from trendy Instagram loops to explainer videos and ads. We’ll also spend time developing our style and refining our characters.
If you’re a creative mastermind with a huge passion for well-crafted, pixel-perfect animations, have good technical skills, and master the tools of the trade, we’re probably your dream job 😉
In your typical Lemonade day, you’ll be illustrating and animating ideas – from ideation to final product. You’ll conceptualize original marketing ideas, help establish design/animation guidelines, illustrate by hand and electronically, transform graphic elements to pixel-perfect animations, edit videos and, if you’re up for it, get to design landing pages and other marketing stuff.
- Proven work experience as an illustrator and animator
- Relevant vector animation portfolio
- Excellent skills in vector character animation and choreography
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Video editing and motion design skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Graphic design skills, with a portfolio to prove it
- BS/MS in Design or a Visual Arts field with focus on animation
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.