Head of PPC
Lemonade is looking for a self-starter to lead our PPC efforts, and define, analyze, and oversee the strategy and execution of all PPC campaigns.
You will lead a team and drive growth and efficiency through marketing optimization across Search, Display, Video, Social and Native acquisition and remarketing channels.
A successful candidate should be a direct response marketing expert in PPC advertising, highly analytical, and committed to making data-driven decisions. You love hacking growth, challenging the status quo, using your creative mind, and getting shit done.
The role is both analytical and operational as you will relentlessly find ways to improve marketing performance while executing tactical and strategic initiatives to drive growth. You will work with key stakeholders and internal departments to define paid search acquisition strategy, objectives and deadlines to ensure strategic imperatives and goals are met
- 7+ years of direct response digital marketing experience, driving profitable acquisition, exceeding ROI goals and contributing to revenue growth
- 3+ years managing a team and demonstrating the ability to train and grow team members as a reliable mentor.
- Endlessly curious mindset; never satisfied with the status quo
- Expert-level understanding of PPC and associated ad tech
- Experience with a highly quantitative and analytics-driven environment; working with complex datasets to understand performance and drive optimization strategies.
- Ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities
- Multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success in driving complex projects within cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), both in articulating ideas and gathering input from key stakeholders.
- Innovative thinker able to operate both in a strategic capacity, but also with laser-focus on flawless execution.
- The ability to be Macro but also Micro – strategic but also hands-on
- Detail-oriented and organized individual
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.