Head of Channel Partnerships
We’re looking for an operational leader to drive and scale our channel partnerships programs.
In this role, you will design programs for distinct distribution channels, optimize program performance together with product and paid acquisition teams, scale our channel partnerships operational infrastructure, and manage a team with a diverse skill set.
- Minimum of 4 years of operations, growth/channel partnerships or business development in a fast growing tech startup – ideally in a direct-to-consumer business
- A relentless focus on execution that goes beyond analysis and strategy and with an eye on scale
- Experience delivering against revenue targets and managing a P&L
- Proven startup cross-functional operator
- Thought leader and self driven self starter with willingness to roll up your sleeves (if you choose to wear sleeves)
- Builder of world-class teams
- Data and analytics-driven while at the same time a strong creative sensibility
- Nice Plus: Working with demand-generation/marketing tech solutions
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.