We’re on the search for a Growth Analyst 🤓 to join the Growth team and help build best in class data-driven marketing capabilities from the ground up.
In your typical day, you’ll be working with a large amount of marketing, insurance, and user data. You’ll build and maintain daily reports and metrics, and monitor the integrity of the data reported.
You’ll use your analytical skills and statistical methods to identify growth opportunities, measure and optimize marketing effectiveness, and guide and design experiments.
- 1-3 years of experience as an analyst
- BSc/BA degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of databases structure and SQL – a must
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modelling concepts, clustering and classification techniques – a plus
- A problem solver by nature, who loves to take vague questions and crystallize them into impactful experiments, statistical analysis, or models for the business
- Comfortable working in a high-performance environment, with the ability to embrace and thrive in change
- Team player-a must
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst , Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.