We’re looking for a Frontend Developer with a passion for creating well-crafted, pixel-perfect frontend web experiences. If you’re a React and CSS pro, read on.
- 3+ years working as a full stack web
- All around team player and self-learning individual
- Passion for code craftsmanship
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Smart, fast, problem solver
- Loves getting shit done!
- Experienced working in high intensity, large production projects
- Contributor to open-source projects – a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.