EU Claims Experience Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric team leader to manage our claims experience team in our first EU office. If you’re an inspired, hungry individual with tons of positive energy and a genuine passion for helping others, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll ensure the overall success and productivity of our Claims Experience (CLX) team, and help us defy stereotypes and exceed customer expectations along the way. You’ll work to advance our workflows and improve key performance indicators, as well as manage strategic operational goals. You’ll also hire the absolute best claims experience talent, and build relationships with other leaders in our EU office.
- Strong sense of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- A passionate leader with experience scaling, managing and motivating a property-centric claims team of at least 10 people.
- Derives satisfaction from coaching and developing team members; not afraid of fearless feedback
- Ability to build a culture of hard work, energy, fun, positivity, and accountability
- Strategic thinker, able to prioritize and focus on important initiatives that drive business goals
- Very comfortable with KPIs (e.g NPS) that drive a customer-facing service team. Able to report and articulate regular trends and insights
- Familiar with tech start-up organizations and culture
- Self-sufficient, fast learner, self-driven with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Academic degree in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration, Insurance, Legal etc) -Master degree an advantage
- 5 years hands-on insurance leadership experience in P&C (experience in household and third-party liability an advantage)
- Willingness to relocate within the European Union
- Native in at least one European language (two and more is a significant advantage)
- Proficient in English
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.