Director of Sales
We’re looking for a spirited Director of Sales to join our killer Business Development team. If you’re an experienced sales manager with strong managerial skills and an obsession with scaling, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the sales team, where you’ll own the strategy and execution of this channel. You’ll recruit, train, manage, and coach the team, as well as track their performance. If you’re excited by the idea of creating efficiencies in sales processes, building a sales toolkit, and owning P&L, you’re going to love this opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing a B2B/B2B2C sales team (BDR, sales people and partner success)
- Experience working at tech companies with a strong brand
- Proven track record of contribution to hyper-growth (grew a team’s sales by more than 10X)
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Exceptional management skills – experience building and leading world class teams
- Innovator in optimizing the sales cycle constantly seeking efficiency
- Data and impact driven
- Strong managerial skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.