Customer Experience Specialist NYC
Hey, are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated, get-shit-done kind of person? Are you motivated by empathy? Do you love helping others? Have lots of patience? Are you a good writer, and have a great sense of humor?
If this sounds anything like you, we just might have the perfect spot for you!
In your typical Lemonade day you’ll be asked to provide surprisingly delightful customer care to our customers, while working alongside and learning from some of the best talent from the tech and insurance industries. You’ll also advocate for customers, and work with our product and engineering team to maintain a high level of service.
- Good creative writing skills
- Helpful personality
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Internet savvy
- Loads of attention to detail
- Efficient and loves to get shit done
- College grad or work experience equivalent required
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. Zendesk)
- 2-3 years experience in a customer experience in a related position – a plus
- Experience with Mortgage Servicing or Loan Processing – a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.