Customer Experience Specialist NYC
Hey, are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated, get-shit-done kind of person? Are you motivated by empathy? Do you love helping others? Have lots of patience? Are you a good writer, and have a great sense of humor?
If this sounds anything like you, we just might have the perfect spot for you!
In your typical Lemonade day you’ll be asked to provide surprisingly delightful customer care to our customers, while working alongside and learning from some of the best talent from the tech and insurance industries. You’ll also advocate for customers, and work with our product and engineering team to maintain a high level of service.
- Good creative writing skills
- Helpful personality
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Internet savvy
- Loads of attention to detail
- Efficient and loves to get shit done
- College grad or work experience equivalent required
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. Zendesk)
- 2-3 years experience in a customer experience in a related position – a plus
- Experience with Mortgage Servicing or Loan Processing – a plus
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.