Customer Experience Specialist AZ
We’re looking for customer experience specialists to join our team. If you’re an energized, highly motivated, and get-shit-done kind of person who is driven by empathy, this one’s for you.
You’ll be one of the first Lemonade makers in our upcoming Scottsdale office.
In your typical day, you’ll be asked to provide surprisingly delightful customer service, advocate for customers, and play well with others. Patience, good writing skills, and a great sense of humor required.
- Helpful personality
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and an overall positive approach
- Efficient and loves to get shit done
- Strong creative writing skills
- Tech savvy
- Loads of attention to detail
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. Zendesk)
- At least 2 year of prior work experience, or college degree
- Customer experience at a tech start up – a plus
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. Zendesk) – a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.