Conversion Optimization Specialist
We’re on the search for an experienced Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our growth team. If you’re a creative and critical thinker with experience in paid acquisition and an obsession for growth and numbers, this one’s for you.
In your day-to-day, you’ll use analytical skills to identify new ways to optimize paid channels. With a strong understanding of our target audience, you’ll develop creative ways to target users, and manage processes for creating marketing materials, copy, and creative ads. You’ll also look after segmentation, personalization, and key conversion points in the marketing funnel, from idea to creation, implementation, and analysis with A/B testing. You’ll work closely with different teams responsible for growth, content, product, and design.
- 3+ years of experience in the paid online marketing world
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Analytical thinker with strong math and statistical skills
- Creative mind, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- Obsessed with growth and numbers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, YouTube)
Founded by Shai Wininger (founder of Fiverr) and Daniel Schreiber (previously at Powermat and Sandisk), Lemonade is considered one of the most promising growth stage startups in the US, and leads the category of Insurance Disruption as the world’s first technology and bot driven insurance company. We’re backed by SoftBank (the largest shareholder in Uber and world’s largest VC), Google Ventures, Sequoia, and more.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. We’re non-conformist, anti-corporate Makers who want to create impact while contributing to society.
Lemonade is a Certified B-Corp, which means that we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.