Lemonade is going global, and we’re looking for a super talented content marketing writer to join our Tel Aviv team.
If you’re a native speaker and writer in a EU language, help us tell the Lemonade story and distribute it across social media and other channels.
As a storyteller driven by creativity, original thinking, and KPIs, y work closely with different parts of the organization to create compelling content and guard the Lemonade brand.
You’ll be a self-starter and an innovator when it comes to creating and marketing content, constantly measuring the effectiveness of your work.
- Native speaker/writer in an EU-based language, with a strong proficiency in English
- Passionate about creative, value-driven content
- A wordsmith with a track record in performance-driven content marketing
- Analytical mindset, data-driven techie
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners (in different time zones!)
- A great communicator and people person
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, and platforms such as SEMrush or Moz- big plus
- Pumped up for Lemonade’s socially-driven mission and tech-first attitude
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.