We’re looking for an experienced content marketer to join our Tel Aviv team and help us tell the Lemonade story through social media and other channels. If you’re a storyteller driven by creativity, original thinking, and KPIs, with a proven track record in the world of content marketing – we’d love to talk.
You’ll be responsible for content marketing initiatives which include: identifying target audiences, producing content, and driving traffic and leads from through content. You’ll identify channels to proactively share content and optimize blog posts around high impact keywords.
You’ll work closely with different parts of the organization to create performance-driven content, while guarding the Lemonade brand. You’ll be a self-starter and an innovator when it comes to creating and marketing content, constantly measuring the effectiveness of your work.
- Fluent American English
- Passionate about writing creative, performance-driven content
- 3-4 years experience tracking organic traffic and other performance metrics from content- a must!
- Analytical mindset and data-driven
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners (in different time zones!)
- A great communicator and people-person
- Pumped up for Lemonade’s socially-driven mission and tech-first attitude
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics – a must
- Social media savvy across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.