Claims Experience Adjuster (Property) AZ
Our mission is to create a fast and hassle-free insurance experience. We’re looking to handle insurance claims and push the boundaries of customer experience in a way no other insurance company has ever attempted. This means zero conflict of interest, and a customer-first mindset.
If you’re a highly motivated property claims adjuster looking for something different, you’re going to love this opportunity. We want inspired, hungry individuals, with tons of positive energy and a genuine passion for helping others. As a Claims Experience Adjuster specializing in property, you’ll help us settle property losses quickly and efficiently, and defy customer expectations along the way.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of property (home, renters, condo) claim-handling experience, with dwelling damage estimating skills, and excellent customer focus
- Experience working with large national property service vendors (Serv-Pro, Crawford and Co, etc.)
- Internet savvy
- Fast learner, self-driven with the willingness to roll up your sleeves
- The desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Licensed as a Property Adjuster in NY, CA, FL, or other – a plus
- Xactware experience a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.