Claims Experience Advocate
We’re on the search for an empathetic, communicative individual to join our claims experience team. If you have a background in customer experience and a genuine passion for helping others, you’re going to love this opportunity.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Lemonade’s Claims Experience Adjusters to settle property loses and defy customer expectations along the way. With a customer-first mindset, you’ll be responsible for handling simple or fast-track claims. For more info about the role, check out our latest Transparency Chronicle.
- Min 1 – 3 years of work experience in Customer Experience at a previous startup
- Comfortable articulating yourself on the phone as well as in email
- A fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- A lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach to work and life
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- Internet savvy
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.