Claims Experience Advocate (SIU)
We’re on the search for a highly-motivated SIU Claims Adjuster with tons of positive energy and a genuine passion for helping others. As a Claims Experience Advocate specializing in SIU, you’ll use your investigative skills and special training to help us settle losses quickly and efficiently while defying customer expectations along the way.
Our mission is to create a fast and hassle-free insurance experience, and handle insurance claims and push the boundaries of customer experience in a way no other insurance company has ever attempted. This means zero conflict of interest, and a customer-first mindset. If you’re looking for something different, you’re going to love this opportunity.
- 3+ years of SIU experience, with excellent customer focus
- Experience working with large national insurance carriers (State Farm, Farmers) or at a major corporation working on loss prevention and investigations
- Technology savvy; comfortable with advanced investigative tools
- Fast learner, self-driven with the willingness to roll up your sleeves
- The desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- Has a lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.