Business Intelligence Analyst
We’re looking for a BI analyst to join our team. If you’re a numbers person with a quantitative analytics background, and consider yourself a master of SQL, this one’s for you. In this role, you’ll dive into Lemonade’s data, building product insights, managerial, and financial dashboards.
- 2+ years of prior data analytics and/or BI experience
- Proven SQL mastery (R and python are a huge plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar
- Familiar with BI platforms and tools
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently
- Willingness and ability to work with individuals in different time zones
- Highly available, dependable hard worker
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst and others, we’re transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do – from our business model to our office culture.